We Accept Most Major Insurances
Become a Patient
We will help you every step of the way. From assisting you in obtaining health coverage to getting approval for sliding scale fees, from registration as a new patient to setting up your first appointments. We look forward to welcoming you as our patient.
Qualified participants pay an enrollment fee of $40 twice a year to participate. Beyond the enrollment fee, participants pay only when they use services. Most primary care is provided on a discounted sliding fee scale. A specialist consultation is $30. Specialty treatment costs 35-50% of what Medicare would pay for that treatment. If a member needs to be admitted to a hospital, it costs $500 a day for medical/surgical care and $700 for intensive care, with a maximum of $2000 for any hospital stay. Prior authorizations are not required, and there are no insurance forms to fill out or insurance plan requirements to meet. For additional information about PCAP, please visit their website at: http://www.mypcap.org/index.php or you can call them at (520) 694-0418.
Health-e-Arizona is a web-based enrollment application for public insurance and community discount health care programs. It was developed by El Rio Community Health Center through a unique public/private partnership involving AHCCCS, Arizona Department of Economic Security, the Community Health Centers Collaborative Ventures, and Deloitte Consulting. Health-e-Arizona is designed to quickly and easily determine eligibility for benefits, improve coordination of care, and reduce duplication of services. To learn more about Health-e-Arizona, visit their website at: http://www.healthearizona.org
Healthcare.gov is a web-based enrollment US government healthcare exchange created under the provisions of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
For patients who do not qualify for health care coverage, we offer health care on a sliding fee basis.
Registration is open Monday through Friday 8:00am – 3:45pm, except on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of the month, when registration opens at 9:00 am. If you have additional questions, please call (520) 670-3909. To apply for one of these health care options, please bring the following documents for all family members.
1. Your Current Address –utility bill (electric, gas, water) or lease agreement in your or your spouse’s name.
If you live with someone else and your name is not on the lease or utility bills, you will need to bring the following four items:
2. Your Household Income – documents for all household members depending on how you get paid:
3. Your Identity– Driver’s license, State ID, military ID, or foreign passport. Minors can provide a photo school ID, recent report card or current immunization records.
4. Your Social Security Card for all family members.
5. Your Birth Certificate including foreign, US Passport, Certificate of Naturalization or Permanent Resident Card (mica), bring original document if available.
6. Pregnancy – If you are pregnant and have already seen a doctor, bring proof of pregnancy.