Our application cycle for the 2022-2023 program is currently open until March 1, 2022.
To apply you will be directed to a synced website which will allow you to apply via an online application. You will be required to submit the following:
• Recent graduates (Graduation dates between February 2020 – May 2021) from an accredited Masters or DNP program
• Licensed (AZ. APRN)
• Credentialed (FNP-C, FNP-BC) or license/credential-eligible as FNP
• Please note: Licensing and credentialing does not need to be active at the time of application, however, it must be in place prior to the start of the program in September including the following licenses; APRN, DEA and AZ. controlled substance
• Desire to provide care to medically underserved populations in Arizona
• Desire to practice as a primary care provider in a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) upon completion of the residency
• The residency is a $77,000 salaried position with full benefits
• A two-year post-residency commitment is required pending successful completion of the residency and company vacancies
• Post residency salary at current fair market rate
El Rio Health is a diverse and inclusive organization. We employ over 1,400 individuals. We are invested in helping you and your family Create Tomorrow. El Rio Health is an equal opportunity employer. Click here to view our non-discrimination policy.