Thank you for your interest in our program. Our application cycle is currently closed. If you have questions or would like to be added to our interest list for our next cycle, please email us at email@example.com.
If you have questions about our Certified Nurse Midwives Residency Program please click HERE.
The Application cycle for the 2021-2022 program is currently closed
• Submit Name, Phone Number, Email, Program, Curriculum Vitae (CV), Personal Statement and three Letters of Recommendation
• Candidates will be invited to interview. Interviews are scheduled in mid March
• Employment offers will be made by April 1, 2021
• Recent graduates (Graduation dates between February 2020 – May 2021) from an accredited Masters or DNP program
• Licensed (AZ. APRN)
• Credentialed (FNP-C, FNP-BC) or license/credential-eligible as FNP
• Please note: Licensing and credentialing does not need to be active at the time of application, however, it must be in place prior to the start of the program in September including the following licenses; APRN, DEA and AZ. controlled substance
• Desire to provide care to medically underserved populations in Arizona
• Desire to practice as a primary care provider in a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) upon completion of the residency
• The residency is a $77,000 salaried position with full benefits
• A two-year post-residency commitment is required pending successful completion of the residency and company vacancies
• Post residency salary at current fair market rate
El Rio Health is a diverse and inclusive organization. We employ over 1,400 individuals. We are invested in helping you and your family Create Tomorrow. El Rio Health is an equal opportunity employer. Click here to view our non-discrimination policy.