Clinical Leadership Opportunities Available:
- Psychiatrist or Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner for a Clinical Leadership Opportunity for our Specialty Behavioral Health program.
- 50% Clinical; 50% Administrative The candidate will be responsible to support El Rio’s mission of providing comprehensive quality mental health care that is affordable and accessible to all who may have healthcare needs. Will oversee a staff of psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and behavioral health professionals in our clinic setting in specialty behavioral health services
El Rio is an active teaching health center with embedded medical student and family practice residency program with ample opportunity for clinical teaching.
We offer very competitive base salaries, generous insurance benefits with an outstanding incentive programs and loan repayment program.
Competitive Salary & Generous Insurance Benefits for full-time positions.
- Accrued paid time off
- Eight Paid Holidays per year
- Incentive Bonus
- 100% Health Insurance Coverage
- 60% Paid Coverage for Dependents
- Life Insurance up to 2x Annual Salary
- Accidental Death
- Vision Coverage
- Retirement Plan
Additional Career Benefits
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage – Federal Tort Claim Act (FTCA)
- National Health Service Corps or Arizona Loan Repayment Program
- Access to two school loan repayment programs, J1 opportunities *, and performance incentives
- Paid Continuing Medical Education (CME) including 5 days paid leave and $1,800 expense reimbursement every year.
- J-1 sponsorship and H1B possibilities
Please send your CV to: Clinical_recruitment@elrio.org