Behavioral Health Professionals provide services within an integrated health home setting and deliver a range of interventions consistent and appropriate to the clinic setting, model of care, and role assigned. Interventions may include brief health behavior focused consultations, crisis triage, and/or psychotherapy/counseling.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements Overview:
- Capable of providing a range of services which may include consultation, health behavior assessment and intervention, psychotherapy, and coordination of care related to life stressors, acute and/or chronic medical health conditions, acute and/or severe mental health conditions, substance use problems, motivational barriers to healthy lifestyle.
- Utilize a variety of intervention and psychotherapeutic approaches with active development of behavioral change planning that can improve psychosocial functioning and impact patient’s bio-medical health outcomes. Interventions may include but are not limited to Motivational Interviewing, Solution focused therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Mindfulness and acceptance strategies, psycho-education, Art therapy, Trauma informed and other therapeutic approaches applied within the primary care behavioral health and specialty care settings;
- Ability to provide smooth interface between medicine and behavioral health care throughout the organization through collaborative relationship building, efficiency with patient flow, accessibility to medical providers for brief consultations.
- Provide on-site crisis assessment, triage and intervention while coordinating with community based behavioral health organizations, local hospitals, and public safety officials. Facilitate referrals to specialized behavioral health providers and psychiatric services as needed within El Rio and/or the community as appropriate to patient needs;
Education/Experience Requirements (currently):
- Arizona Independently Licensed Behavioral Health Professionals are required and may include any of the following credentials, depending on clinic needs and care model:
- LCSW, LPC, LMFT, Clinical Psychologist, LISAC
- Very competitive salary and benefits
- Loan Repayment Opportunities available
Please send curriculum vitae to Clinical_recruitment@elrio.org.