El Rio Health Center is seeking a Certified Nurse Midwife. This is a unique opportunity to practice full scope midwifery in an exceptionally well respected, fully supportive collaborative practice. The midwives function independently but collaborate as needed. As midwives, we also provide well woman care and family planning to women in the community. We are looking for a CNM who is fully committed to family centered care.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 1 year experience with full scope midwifery practice. New graduates may apply for our APRN residency program.
- Certification by the American College of Nurse-Midwives after completion of a nurse-midwifery educational program approved by the American College of Nurse-Midwives to provide women’s healthcare across the lifespan.
Preferred Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities:
- Experience working with data management software and electronic health records.
Required Licenses, Certifications, and Registrations:
- Current Registered Nurse license in good standing from the Arizona Board of Nursing
- Current First Aid and CPR Certification
- Certification as an advanced practice provider in Arizona.
- Current DEA certificate, renewed as required by law.
- Must maintain ongoing CME credits.
- Other documentation as requested by the Chief Clinical Officer.
Competitive Salary & Generous Insurance Benefits
- 32, 36 or 40 hour work week available**
- Paid Time Off (Up to 30 days for the first two years; increasing with tenure)**
- Eight Paid Holidays per year
- Incentive Bonus
- 100% Health Insurance Coverage
- 60% Paid Coverage for Dependents
- Life Insurance up to 2x Annual Salary
- Accidental Death
- Vision Coverage
- Retirement Plan
Additional Career Benefits
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage – Federal Tort Claim Act (FTCA)
- National Health Service Corps or Arizona Loan Repayment Program
- J1 opportunities*
- Performance incentives
Paid Continuing Medical Education (CME) including 5 days paid leave and $1,800 expense reimbursement every year
Contact Us For More Information
Mail: Attn: Chief Clinical Officer
839 West Congress Street., Tucson, AZ 85745
Phone: (520) 309-2506(520) 309-2506 | (520) 205-4904(520) 205-4904
Fax: (520) 884-9287