El Rio Heath is looking for full-time Dental Hygienist to join a prominent well established dental practice in Arizona’s largest community health center in Tucson, Arizona. We are part of the largest Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) in Arizona and the one of the largest in the nation. We have been serving the Tucson community for over 25+ years offering comprehensive primary medical care and dental service. El Rio Health is an active teaching health center with embedded dental student and residency programs with ample opportunity for clinical teaching.
To provide dental hygiene care and education to patients in traditional and non-traditional settings in the dental clinics, integrated medical sites, or community outreach settings. The primary goal of the El Rio Health Dental Hygienist is to support El Rio’s Mission of providing comprehensive, quality health care that is affordable and accessible to all who may have healthcare needs, by successfully performing the primary essential functions
Education and/or Experience:
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Registered Dental Hygiene (RDH) Degree from a dental hygiene school accredited by the American Dental Association (A.D.A.) Required Licenses, Certifications, and Registrations:
- Active and unencumbered Dental Hygienist License from the Arizona State Board of Dental Examiners (Original Copy).
- Arizona Local Anesthesia Certificate.
- A Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Certificate for Healthcare Providers from an approved program.
- Employees in this position are required to have reliable transportation that can meet any 0perational reassignments of the organization during the workday. If an employee is driving during work hours, the
- Step Up- I am accountable for making El Rio a world-class health organization.
- I Matter- I make a difference by voicing my opinion and knowing I’m heard.
- Break Boundaries- I work with others to achieve success.
- Value Health-I take time for my own health to promote yours.
- Honor Patients-I always put patients first.
- Create Tomorrow- I embrace effective change and seek innovative solutions.
Employee is required to possess a valid driver’s license and must be in compliance with Arizona vehicle insurance requirements. If applicable, equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered, and must be directly related to the functions and responsibilities of the job. Preferred Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health from an accredited university.
- Three (3) years’ experience as a Dental Hygienist. Core Competencies:
- Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
- Bedside Manner
- Community Involvement
- Administering Medication
- Dental Technology
- Infection Control
We offer very competitive base salaries, generous insurance benefits with an outstanding incentive programs and loan repayment program.
Competitive Salary & Generous Insurance Benefits
- 32, 36 or 40 hour work week available **
- Eight Paid Holidays per year
- Paid Time off
- Incentive Bonus
- 100% Health Insurance Coverage
- 60% Paid Coverage for Dependents
- Life Insurance up to 2x Annual Salary
- Accidental Death
- Vision Coverage
- Retirement Plan
Additional Career Benefits
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage – Federal Tort Claim Act (FTCA)
- National Health Service Corps or Arizona Loan Repayment Program
- Access to two school loan repayment programs, J1 opportunities *, and performance incentives
- Paid Continuing Medical Education (CME) including 5 days paid leave and $2,000 expense reimbursement every year. **
- Relocation Assistance **
- National Health Service Corp Loan Repayment Opportunities Available
- Arizona Department of Health Services National Health Service Corps
- J-1 sponsorship and H1B possibilities
Please send your CV to: Clinical_recruitment@elrio.org