El Rio Heath is looking for full-time Dentist and Pediatric Dentist to join a prominent well established 12+ dental practice in Arizona’s largest community health center in Tucson, Arizona. We are part of the largest Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) in Arizona and one of the largest in the nation. We have been serving the Tucson community for over 25+ years offering comprehensive primary medical care and dental service. El Rio Health is an active teaching health center with embedded dental student and residency programs with ample opportunity for clinical teaching.
As a Dentist or a Pediatric Dentist, you will be providing comprehensive dental care in a patient-centered, quality focused environment while also providing clinical supervision and instruction to the dental residents as well as AEGD residents where appropriate.
Education and/or Experience:
• Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) from a dental school accredited by the A.D.A.
• Board Eligible/Certified Preferred.
(Pediatric Dentist – Successful completion of an A.D.A. accredited Advanced Education in Pediatric Dentistry Program)
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
• Licensure from the Arizona State Board of Dental Examiners
• Current Arizona State Licensure Renewal Certificate
• Current DEA Number Certificate
• Current CPR Card
• Certificates for all Post Graduate Residency Programs.
• Board Certificate (if applicable).
• Arizona Sedation Permit as required.
Please send your CV to: Clinical_recruitment@elrio.org