Our application cycle for 2022-2023 is currently closed. If you would like to be added to our interest list, please email us at email@example.com.
• Submit Name, Phone Number, Email, Program, Curriculum Vitae (CV), Personal Statement and three Letters of Recommendation
• Candidates will be invited to interview in March. In-person preferred but virtual option is available
• Employment offers will be made by April 15, 2022. The program begins August 27, 2022
• Recent graduates (within 18 months of program start date) from an accredited Masters or DNP program
• Licensed (AZ. APRN) and Boarded (AMCB) by June 1, 2022
• Please note: Licensing and credentialing does not need to be active at the time of application, however, it must be in place by June 1, 2022 including the following licenses; APRN, DEA and AZ. controlled substance
• Desire to provide care to medically underserved populations in Arizona
• Desire to practice as a CNM in a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) or other safety net setting upon completion of the residency
• The position is 40 hours a week. It is salaried with full benefits
El Rio Health is a diverse and inclusive organization. We employ over 1,400 individuals. We are invested in helping you and your family Create Tomorrow. El Rio Health is an equal opportunity employer. Click here to view our non-discrimination policy.