The applications process for the 2021-2022 program is currently closed.
• Submit Name, Phone Number, Email, Program, Curriculum Vitae (CV), Personal Statement and three Letters of Recommendation
• Candidates will be invited to interview. Interviews are scheduled in May
• Employment offers will be made by June 1, 2021. The program begins on November 1, 2021
• Recent graduates (within 18 months of program start date) from an accredited Masters or DNP program
• Licensed (AZ. APRN)
• Credentialed (AMCB) or license/credential-eligible as CNM
• Please note: Licensing and credentialing does not need to be active at the time of application, however, it must be in place prior to the start of the program in September including the following licenses; APRN, DEA and AZ. controlled substance
• Desire to provide care to medically underserved populations in Arizona
• Desire to practice as a CNM in a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) or other safety net setting upon completion of the residency
• The position is 40 hours a week. It is salaried with full benefits
The current application cycle for the 2021-2022 program is closed. To be added to our interest list for our next cycle, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
El Rio Health is a diverse and inclusive organization. We employ over 1,400 individuals. We are invested in helping you and your family Create Tomorrow. El Rio Health is an equal opportunity employer. Click here to view our non-discrimination policy.