El Rio Health is scheduling COVID-19 vaccinations for patients age 65+ and for patients whom are eligible in Group 1B and those patients who are eligible in Group 1A.
- Registration is open to eligible El Rio Patients only
- In accordance with Pima County Health Department instructions, El Rio has received COVID vaccines for El Rio patients 65 or older under Group 1B and Group 1A of the county plan at this time
- El Rio Health Group 1B Eligibility:
- Current El Rio Patient over the age of 65 (due to the high risk of hospitalization, illness, and death from COVID‐19)
- Current El Rio Patient who works in the following fields:
- Prioritized Essential Workers
- Protective service occupations (law enforcement, corrections, firefighters, and other emergency response staff, 911 call center staff and trainees in high-risk settings, court personnel)
- Teachers/Educators/Child Care Workers
- Education and childcare providers (K12 and higher education teachers and staff, student teachers)
- El Rio Health Group 1A Eligibility:
- Healthcare Workers or Healthcare Support Occupations
- Emergency Medical Service Workers
- Long-term Care Facility, Staff and Residents
- El Rio will only be providing vaccinations for those patients with appointments
If you are an El Rio patient and are eligible for your vaccine, please click the Registration button below. We have a limited supply of vaccines and are currently scheduling vaccines on a weekly basis. If you completed the survey, your appointment will be scheduled based on weekly availability.
Additional COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Please visit the Pima County Health Department’s COVID-19 Vaccine Information page for the latest information regarding scheduling and community groups eligible for the vaccine.